Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hello everyone!  Just thought I'd make a quick post to introduce myself.  My name is Tanya, I'm 23 and I love makeup.  This blog will essentially cover my journey through makeup not only as a form of self-expression but as an art.  In this blog I'll be posting product reviews, photos of looks I've done and occasional tutorials.  This is my very first time having an actual blog and I'm quite excited!  Please bear with me in the beginning as I get adjusted to this and I'll do my best to get content out to you guys on a regular basis.  I'm always open to suggestions and I'd love to hear about what products you enjoy.  Feel free to comment with anything you'd like to see from me in the future and I'll do my best to get back to you.

I hope you're all having a lovely day and I can't wait to talk to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment